We are a small, highly focused team of subject matter experts that care about each other, our home lives, and our team’s success. We have a fantastic culture built on respect and ownership and we want you to be a part of it.
Our Full Stack Engineers work with our fast-moving Engineering department developing and maintaining new products and features, staying up to date on the latest best practices, and working them into our strategy.
Our start-up environment means there is considerable responsibility and ownership of this function along with a significant opportunity to do amazing things! This position requires a self-motivated person with great communication skills who is a multi-talented and resourceful team player. You will need experience building scalable, well-documented, maintainable, and secure products.
The Perigon Health 360 team is focused on empowering one another to build an incredible experience for our customers. We take pride in our work and put in the extra effort as we all have people in our lives who benefit from our product.
There is a high degree of autonomy in day-to-day responsibilities, but some of the things we expect:
- Design, estimate, and code new features
- Architect new applications and expand existing under the direction of the Director of Engineering and Senior Engineers
- Help define, document, and enforce engineering standards
- Perform team member/peer code review
- Participate in software design discussions
- Participate in key projects from start to finish with milestones and deadlines
- 7+ years of demonstrable full-stack engineering experience
- Best Practices in refactoring existing code, deployment,
- Experience building frontends, backends, and middleware
- Expertise in major web frameworks, Laravel, Vue, React, etc.
- Experience with relational databases and writing optimized SQL queries
- GitHub and Project Management knowledge and experience, including JIRA, Clubhouse, or other Agile tracking systems
- Ability to work well with a motivated team to accomplish the task
- Experience in containerized deployment with Docker
- Experience in utilizing AWS services
- Startup experience
- Delivery based bonuses
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 7 paid holidays each year
- Snacks and beverages to fuel your creativity
- Employee options
- Team events and social gatherings
Why Join Perigon Health 360?
The opportunity to disrupt healthcare-as-usual and positively impact millions of people’s lives does not come often. If making this kind of a difference motivates you, start the conversation today.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.